Pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

Maybelline | The Eraser


I had seen so many Bloggers and YouTubers rave about this under eye concealer over the last 6 months or so and felt like it was about time I had got my hands on one. Unfortunately, they were sold out of the lightest shade so I picked up 'nude' thinking it would be light enough for under my eyes as well. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case and this shade is more my foundation shade. So although I haven't been able to use it under the eyes too much, I have used it on blemishes and redness.

To be fair, this concealer is so good. It's lightweight and covers well without it looking caked on or heavy. My favourite part about this concealer is that is doesn't crease. It has worked well under my eyes, but would look 100% better with the lighter shade which is definitely what I will be purchasing next time. But for the time being, I'm really loving using this product and think it is well worth its £7.99 price tag. You can buy the two shades 'Light' and 'Nude' here.

6 comments:

  1. Every time some one reviews this I put this on my list! need to grab it one of these days
    PS: Just followed you on GFC!

    Annie | www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, it's really good. Thanks, I'll follow you back! X

      Delete
  2. Great review - I need a good concealer and this sounds perfect.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely to use. I love the sponge applicator x

      Delete
  3. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :-) Yours is so good! X

    ReplyDelete